Dentists in Kensington have seen a rise in the number of people asking for invisible brace treatment in Kensington. More and more people are correcting their smiles with braces later on in life. Patients often come to our free consultation at our Kensington dental practice telling us they don’t like their gappy teeth or misaligned teeth and once finding out that one of the treatment options available are invisible braces they jump at the opportunity to get that perfect smile in Kensington without the embarrassment of wearing metal train track braces.
- A free consultation with our treatment co-ordinator who will go through all the options available to correct your misaligned smile covering the types of braces including: clearstep invisible braces, fixed white wire and brackets or a combination of both to get the most invisible result you wish for, also the different types of veneers that also can be used to correct a gappy smile for a quicker result.
- Being treated by Dr Gurs Sehmi who is an ambassador for clearstep invisible braces and has been selected to be one of the top 20 out of 3000.
- Inclusive fee, with Free whitening and Free fixed retainers at the end of treatment
- 0% finance as well as pay as you go options
- Treatment in state of the art modern and comfortable clinic
- Open Saturday and late appointments available on request.
The length of time depends on the amount of movement needed and clinical situation the average is 12-18 months. To find out how your smile can be discretely call The Kensington Clinic on 0207 603 3008